27.10.09

Yesterday I took myself to Nottingham











As the title implies yesterday I took myself off to Nottingham to get some images for a project, I had a surprisingly good day considering I have never been there before in my life. Although a warning to anyone who may consider going to Nottingham on a Monday to see museums and stuff – don’t- they are all shut! I trekked all over the city and found all things disappointingly closed until Tuesday. Fortunately it wasn’t a huge loss, the train journey is cheap and short, and I still got a large amount of photographs around the town some of which you can see.
I also paid a visit to American Apparel, one of my favourite shops ever!  In order get half my Halloween costume, I'm all about my shiny new black body suit, although I have since lost the bloody thing!  It's probably under my bed or something, oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment