8.7.11

In January...



I wrote a list of stuff I wanted to do this year wayyyy back in January and had totally forgotten about it until I found my notebook when packing up my room to move out.  Most of the things I have epically failed at but one I did manage, I don't know how, but I managed it.  On Tuesday my final results came through and despite being a massive dick all term, despite still going out every week and going in horrifically hungover, despite getting a crap grade for my essay, and despite training 5/6+ times a week with the uni rowing team I managed to score a 2.1. Somehow.  I don't understand it but I'm not going to question it, I've had the the best and hardest 6 months of my life and still got the grade ahhhhh! so pleased !

All I have to do now graduate and find a job. Nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment