14.12.10

Lost Music List.

Since my computer was stolen I have gradually been discovering exactly how much music I didn't have backed up.  Its become so frustrating wanting to listen to music I don't have anymore that I've put together a christmas music wish list.  Needless to say christmas is going to feature some hardcore re-aquiring sessions.....

My Lost list:
Pavement
Newton Falkner
The yeah yeah yeahs 
M.I.A - Kala
Hot Chip
The Libertines
John Zorn
High Contrast
Reef
Harmonic 313
Kutma
Coldcut
Four Tet
Florence + the machine
Ellie Goulding
Dorian Concept 
The Correspondents
Boards of Canada
Benga
Fleet Foxes
Roots Manova
DJ Kentaro
King Cannibal
Toddla T
The Bug
Eskmo
Matt Black
Pritchard
Herbaliser
Floating points

This is my list so far.  Any extra ideas let me know. 
x

1 comment:

  1. your list is amazing ! and i will check artist who i dont know.
    M.I.A - maya is my favorite this year !! kara also <3

    XXXO

    ReplyDelete